Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

High Five For Friday!

     It's Friday again!  I had such a busy week.  Unfortunately, I am working Saturday and Sunday as well.  But even when I know I have to work over the weekend, I still look forward to Friday.  Here are my five highlights from this week!

1.  We got back Sunday from a wonderful weekend at the beach.  We were able to spend time with my parent which was so nice!  We went on tons of walks on the beach and we also got to go to the aquarium!










2.  Bella is so funny at the beach!  She had so much fun!  I have never seen her happier.





3.  I started school!  I am so happy to be doing school work again, but I think I'm just starting to realize how busy life is about to be for the next year and a half.  I am so thankful for the opportunity to be back in school. 



4.  This time of year is wonderful!  I love fall!  I love the weather, I love the food, and I love the smells.  I love lighting my pumpkin spice candle this time of year!




5.  We had an event at work yesterday for our residents.  We had chili and broccoli and cheddar soup.  It was delicious and warmed me right up!  I love opportunities to get to spend time with our residents!  


It was a great week!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I finished grad school last year and I miss it so much!!! Andddd I'm jealous that you went to the aquarium. They are my favorite!

    Stopping by from the link-up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Ashley! I love aquariums too!! What did you study in grad school?

      Delete