Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

High Five For Friday

I'm so thankful and excited for today!  I really needed the weekend to get here!  It's been a pretty busy week for me.  I have a lot going on at work right now and I'm just thankful for a break.  I'm linking up with Lauren from Lauren Elizabeth.  Here are the highlights from my week:

1. My puppy.  I really don't need to say anymore than that.  She is perfect and adorable.



2.  Quiet time.  I have been having some great quiet times this week.  I'm studying Proverbs 31 and I am learning so much!



3. New desk.  Last weekend we bought a desk!  We really needed a desk for our office.  We weren't able to do much in there until we got a desk so this was a very exciting day.  This desk was in great shape and was only $30.  The desk isn't set in the spot we have it now.  I'm still in the process of setting it all up, but this is what it looks like put together.




4.  Sunsets.  I love the sunsets around here.



5.  The weekend.  My husband got scheduled for 9-6 today so we will be able to start our weekend tonight a little earlier than normal!  We are planning to have a fun date night.

2 comments:

  1. Your dog is way too adorable , I don't have doubts :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Noor! She really is a great dog! Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete