Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

It's Friday!!!


High Five for Friday!  I'm linking up with Lauren from Lauren Elizabeth again this week!  Here are my highlights from this week!

1. This week I started my new job! I'm really enjoying it so far! There is a lot to learn! I really like the people I work with and they have been so sweet in helping me to learn and adjust. This is my desk at work. I'm not completely settled in yet, but its good for now



2. Slowly we are getting settled in to our new home! I love where we are living now! It's such a blessing to be here! This picture is of our sweet Bella.  She took a break from unpacking and fell asleep on her daddy's foot. 



3. After work the past few nights Austin and I have taken Bella for some very relaxing and enjoyable walks around our new neighborhood! Our neighbors are so friendly and it has been great getting to meet so many of them already.  We even have a bark park for Bella to play in.





4. Mr. Goodies. That should require no explanation for anyone who lives in Lynchburg, but for everyone else Mr. Goodies is the most amazing ice cream place in the world. This ice cream stand always seems to have a really long line when we go but it is always worth the wait!





5. We have had a couple beautiful sunsets around here lately!



That has been the highlights of my week!  I just feel so blessed and thankful!  It has been a wonderful week and I'm really looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend with my hubby and puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment