Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

High Five For Friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk for High Five For Friday.


1. This past week we moved!!  We have been wanting to move for so long. But God had the perfect plan for us and we couldn't be more thankful for the opportunities He has blessed us with!

2. Both my parents and Austin's parents came in to town to help us move.  We could not have done it without them! It was such a huge blessing! I love our family so much!

3. On top of all that wonderful news, Austin and I both start our new jobs Monday! I will be working as a leasing consultant at an apartment complex. I can't tell you how excited I am for a new opportunity and a chance to develop new skills!  

4. I'm also so thankful for the extra time I have been able to spend with my hubby. Most of that time has been spent packing but I'll take what I can get.

5. One other piece of really exciting news...we now have a beautiful kitchen! The one we had in our last apartment was very small and two people could barely be in the kitchen at the same time, let alone the two of us and the dog.  The one we have now much more spacious. I also have glass on my oven door!! This is huge for me! I spent the last almost 2 years with an oven I could not look in. I'm way too happy about this oven!

The last two days have been such a blur that I didn't take many pictures.  Here are just a few from the week. Sorry for the quality of the pictures! I'm pretty sure I took them all as I was jumping up and down in pure joy from our new home!


This is our empty living room.  


And our beautiful kitchen!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment