Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

High Five for Friday

It’s Friday!!!! I’m so thankful for the weekend!  I'm linking up with Lauren from The Lauren Elizabeth blog for High Five for Friday.  I have so many things to be thankful for from the past week.  

Here are my top five!

1.     I was able to serve lunch to some very special people yesterday.  My last post was all about my experience serving the homeless and how it completely changed my perspective.  It was such a good experience!  I can’t wait to go again.

2.     Last night I talked to my sister and my mom!  I miss my family so much!  We are all so busy that it’s even hard to talk on the phone for too long. 

3.     I made a list of Christmas gifts I need to buy, Christmas gifts I want to make, and Christmas cards that need to be sent out.  Hopefully this weekend I will get through all of those lists!

4.     We had a gorgeous day this week!  It was freezing and rainy the rest of the week, but that one day!  It felt just like spring!


5.     I ordered a bunch of candle making stuff last weekend to make Christmas gifts.  I’m way too excited about it!  Everything came so quickly!  I’m hoping to start making candles this weekend.


It’s been a great week!  I hope you all had a good one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment