Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Back to Blogging

     Time certainly has a way of getting away from me.  Life surprises me more and more every day.  Let's back track a little.  I have so many things to share from the last two months.  It always makes me laugh when people stop blogging for awhile and then pop back up and say things like, "Sorry I have been gone so long.  I'm totally going to start writing again."  I don't feel as though I have a reason to apologize.  Life is beautiful and there have been so many moments I have been thankful for lately.  Although I hate not writing, I am thankful for the busyness of this season. 

     I am learning to be thankful in all of it; the tough days at work, the mounds of homework, the unending loads of laundry and piles of dishes in the sink.  The tough days make me thankful for the good days and help me to grow as a person.  The mounds of homework remind me to be grateful for the chance to be back in school, earning a degree that will be used in the future.  The laundry and dishes reminds me I have a home with someone I love very much!  The business of each day is a beautiful thing to me.  I don't want to complain about all of the wonderful things God has given me.  I want to rejoice in everything.

     We had a wonderful holiday season with friends and family.  We celebrated Thanksgiving here with two of our dear friends.  We were then able to go home for about 12 days to spend time with both sides of our family.  We celebrated my Dad's 60th Birthday, met our new beautiful niece and had tons of time playing with our 2 year old nephew, and spent as much time with our family as possible.  We rested as much as possible as well!  We needed a vacation!  It was so hard to leave and come back to work and school work, but there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed after being gone for awhile.

     I am now back into full swing here.  Classes started up again this week.  Work is going very well.  I have so many posts to share over the next few weeks.  A few great recipes and a few DIY projects.  We are also in the process of updating our apartment.  We just purchased our first new couch and love seat and are anticipating their arrival in the next few weeks.  But this has meant for a lot of rearranging.  The change has been so great for me!  I love seeing our home develop! 


     We received some amazing gifts this year that I am excited to share with you as well!  It's a lot of stuff for the kitchen and so many other treats!  I'm excited to be back with you!


Cutest face in the entire world...





No comments:

Post a Comment