Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

High Five For Friday

There are so many things going on.  Thankfully, it is Friday!  I'm linking up with Lauren from Lauren Elizabeth.  Here are the highlights of my week.

1.  It was so nice having Labor Day off.  Austin and I went to the park with Bella in the morning.  We also went to Liberty to walk around campus for awhile.




2.  Austin and I went to Starbucks for awhile on Tuesday.  



We enjoyed some time together and I applied to grad school.  Speaking of which...


3.  I got my official acceptance letter in the mail today.  I'm so excited for school!!



4.  Bella is adorable.  


Bella didn't want to get off the bed when I was trying to make it, so I made her into the bed.  She is way too cute.




5.  I found out my favorite bakery from back home is now making pig face cookies.  For those that know me well, I adore pigs; the cute, stuffed kind.  I actually used to collect cute, little stuffed pigs and figurines.  Anyway, I love that they make these now!


That's been my week.  Now I'm ready for a nice, relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment